- She Gamed Groupon to Make $300,000 Doing Massage Therapy. Now She Runs a Million-Dollar Business Helping Black Spa Owners Do the Same.on April 16, 2021 at 1:30 pm by Frances Dodds
Candace Holyfield is empowering Black spa owners to build bigger brands, and creating spaces to celebrate their accomplishments.
- I Built Apron Brand Hedley & Bennett Into a Fast Success. Our Lack of Structure Almost Brought Us to a Halt.on April 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm by Ellen Bennett
My business barely survived its first few years, and I nearly crumbled under the stress. Then I learned the greatest lesson of my career, which transformed our company into the go-to apron brand for restaurants everywhere: Without process, we are nothing.
- Get the Salary You Deserve by Building Up Your Credibilityon April 16, 2021 at 11:00 am by Kanika Tolver
Once you know how to earn credibility in a job environment, you can ask for - and earn - the money you deserve.
- Dear Brit: Should I Name My Company After Myself?on April 15, 2021 at 2:15 pm by Brit Morin
In her column for 'Entrepreneur,' Brit Morin talks about her decision to name Brit + Co after herself, and advises on looking at big picture motivations when building a brand.
- Preparing for Showtime: The Job Interviewon April 14, 2021 at 11:00 pm by Kanika Tolver
Learn how to properly prepare for a job interview and perform well as you interview for new jobs.
- Stacy London Wants To Help Women Embrace Aging. When TV Said No, She Became A CEOon April 14, 2021 at 1:34 pm by Jason Feifer
The former "What Not To Wear" host is now CEO of State of Menopause. The transition wasn't easy.
- Why You Need to Start Dating Jobson April 14, 2021 at 10:30 am by Kanika Tolver
The only way to find the career path that's the best fit for you is to date around. We'll show you how to make the most of your job dates.
- Bethenny Frankel's Success Starts With Time Managementon April 13, 2021 at 1:00 pm by Jason Feifer
Bethenny Frankel builds multimillion-dollar brands, stars in TV shows, and vigorously defends every moment of her day. The secret? It starts with deciding what matters (and what doesn't).
- How Danity Kane Alum Shannon Bex and Her Branding-Guru Brother Created a Dynamic Platform to Stream Children's Bookson April 13, 2021 at 12:30 pm by Kenny Herzog
The former pop star and her co-conspirators shared a passion for bridging the gap between physical kids books and the online world. The result is Vooks, and it could be a model for literacy in the digital age.
- A 6-Pack of Tips for Women Entrepreneurs Starting a Businesson April 9, 2021 at 5:30 pm by Beryl Stafford
The first step is recognizing your fear and working your way through it.
- This Entrepreneur Is Disrupting How You Can Hold Your Next Virtual Event With Her 25,000 Square-Foot Production Studioon April 8, 2021 at 5:30 pm by Jessica Abo
The founder and CEO of Worre Studios shares how she created a state-of-the-art production studio in a pandemic.
- 10 Stories That Will Revolutionize the Way You Lead Your Lifeon April 8, 2021 at 9:00 am by Patti Fletcher
Become a change-maker in your industry with inspiration from ten powerful women who weren't afraid to challenge a world stacked against them.
- 6 Strategies That Drive Business Growthon April 7, 2021 at 12:45 pm by Patti Fletcher
Women often lead their companies to success in a way that's very different from male leaders. Use these six strategies to follow their lead.
- How One Woman Is Winning the Canned Wine Marketon April 7, 2021 at 11:32 am by Liz Abere
The founder and CEO of a mission-driven vino venture reveals how she creates "buzz" in every sense of the word.
- Free On-Demand Webinar: How to Build a Disruptive Business Model That Scaleson April 6, 2021 at 8:00 pm by Jason Nazar
Watch our Leadership Lessons series host -- Comparably co-founder/CEO Jason Nazar -- as he chats with Sunrun co-founder/CEO Lynn Jurich. She'll share the most important lessons of her career, from her time as a venture capitalist to becoming an entrepreneur herself.